Your estimate application has been submitted successfully!
Please print or save this page for future reference.
After we review your estimate application, we will be contacting you for further discussion and/or to present you with a verbal rough estimation of your project cost. We will call the telephone number submitted on the application. You should be hearing from us within the next 24-48 hrs.
- Once you receive the verbal estimate from NDL Construction, you'll need to decide if our business model, quality craftsmanship, positive work ethic and attention to detail match up with your project budget.
- If Yes! Then on to Step 2!
- If No, then we kindly thank you for the opportunity to possibly partner with you on your project and wish you the best on your project endeavor with this sound piece of advice: "Do Your Homework: Research your contractor, ask for references and pictures or examples of workmanship. Remember, Pennsylvania Contractors are required to provide a written contract for your project."
- Now that we are all on the same page, we would love to come out and meet you to go over the specifics of your project. After this meeting, we will be able to provide you with a written proposal that will outline the specifics of your project as well as the exact cost of the listed project specifications. We charge a $50.00 proposal fee, (due at the time of the meeting) which is 100% deducted from the final project cost if the project is contracted with NDL Construction. This fee merely covers our fuel, time and expenses incurred to provide you with a confidence in your project and professionalism in your contractor. (Large projects with excessive estimating requirements may incur an increased proposal fee. We reserve the right to modify the fee as needed, with customer knowledge prior to billing.)
- Once you have had a chance to review the written proposal; upon agreement, we will transfer the proposal into a written contract, signed by both contractor and homeowner, which will:
- Lock-in your pricing
- Lock-in your placement on our Project Scheduling Calendar
- Verify - in writing, the specifics of the project, so that everyone is clear about what is expected.
- Let's get to work!
Still have more questions? No Problem! Contact Us.